Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So tired....

Ok so this was the last shot from working at the studio last night. I HATE it so far. I don't like the colors too much or the way it was applied. I was using charcoal brushes in corel painter but maybe i'll try just gouache or photoshop paint bucket stuff. Whatever...


Also working on two still lives, anatomy homework, pinups for rough sketch, illustrations for my large scale projection class, and oh yea... a CHILDREN'S BOOK ILLUSTRATION JOB!!!! I was at my internship yesterday and I got offered a gig to do 10 spot illustreations for one of Steve's lifelong clients. Read the script, I like. Already started pencil sketches so that is now what I am doing on the train rides and probably lunch breaks. No details on this one guys... sorry :(

No comments: