Sunday, November 14, 2010

New pictorial foundation drawing!!!!

Hey guys, I am so sorry that I have been neglecting this site. I do check it, its just a matter of having material to put up. However i do have A LOT of new updates.


1. I have made friends with two great illustrators/individuals, Dave and Ethan, this year. The three of us have been talking about a collaborative series of shorts stories revolving around dreams etc. I don't want to get to specific but we will be working on those throughout the next 2 or 3 months and possibly self publish it. If not it will be an online exclusive... for now. But I am working on one now for a school project which will involve photography, animation, film, music and audio, and digital painting. Then during winter break i will do a 3-6 page story but the pages will be whole painted canvases. In other works I'm doing 3-6 paintings this winter.

2. I wil also be working on an experimental mulitmedia illustration this winter. Only one though. It will involve a hair stylist, intricate makeup and a lot of work. But I will tell you it is just a step to something I have planned in a few more years.

3. I have a new drawing I just did!!!!! Here it is (with some detail shots)






No comments: